NOTE: To answer anonymously, log out of your account and post as a guest. Share Your Favorites!
another THEYFIT user happy!
- I used to find the condom size too thin on the girth wideness, but I fitted my self with a tool on the THEY FIT web site, and now I am a happy user of this condoms. Sorry for my English it is not my first language
- —Guest Luis
I bought a THEYFIT "L55"
- I am not embarrassed to say that I am a little on the "under-average" side when it comes to penis size. My problem is that condoms from the store are too long and too loose for me - when I try use them they bunch up at the bottom - the condom is about twice the length I actually need. And usually they slip off during sex. This as you can imagine isn't very good. I was sceptical of THEYFIT claims that they could fit me correctly but what can I say - not only is my THEYFIT (size code : L55) the perfect length, but it sits nice and securely in position too. I can honestly say this is the best condom I have ever used, and I will not be using anything else again!
- —Guest Angus
- the condoms on this chart were given ridiculous sizes. let's use the first one on the list for an example. first of all 49 mm is 4.9 centemeters so that is deffinently not the width. so let's divide that by 3.14 (if it's the circumfrence) to get the diameter. it equals roughly 15 mm or 1.5 centemeters. What the hell are you posting here? this is Quatsch. you probably won't post this but i'd like a message explaining what i'm reading if i read it wrong. Thanks, Kamerad ***From Your Guide: These are the measurements provided by the manufacturers. They are the width when the condom is laid out flat on the surface - i.e. the unstretched diameter. ***
- —Guest Kamerad
THEYFIT yes please!
- why nobody thought of this before is beyond me, it seems so obvious. My problem was actually that normal condoms slipped off - with my TheyFit custom fit condom it stays in place! It's hard to explain how nice it is not to have to worry about that any more.
- —Guest James
Kimono size doubts
- Hi, I'm probably an average-sized guy, and I find Kimonos much tighter than most -- well, any other -- condoms. I even bought lubricant to get them on at first. Yet your chart indicates they are the same width. I wonder about that. I also don't think they are longer than average condoms, which your chart indicates. I think they are the same length or maybe just very slightly shorter.
- —Guest Steve3
Another thumbs up for theyfit
- Another happy THEYFIT user here, I saw them in a newspaper and thought "why not" and "what is there to lose" - and yes, more comfort, greater sensitivity and easier to put on. A "thumbs up" from me.
- —Guest Leon
I tried "THEYFIT" condoms - thumbs up
- I saw in a newspaper about THEYFIT condoms and immediately thought that this was a great idea. I clicked a link on the website and they sent me a "fitting kit" the next day which I used to get a size code (no I will not be revealing my size code here!). What can I say this is a groundbreaking product, thank you for these - the best condom I have used , bar none.
- —Guest Keith Tanner
- I heard about the THEYFIT condoms on a radio show here in Sweden and ordered from the website. Thank you for inventing these, I used to suffer from an uncomfortable feeling when using condoms but these are the best I have used. Henrik
- —Guest Henrik
- My husband and I tried TheyFit condoms recently after seeing them on the news. Wow! Brilliant concept and they do actually fit, we are both really pleased with them.
- —Guest Karen Foley
Custom fit from Coripa.com
- They really believe in their product and know the difference it makes in safety, minimizing the risk of pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases. My husband is larger than "average" and the standard sizes would frequently break, pinch at the base, or just feel uncomfortable to him. Since getting custom fit he says he barely feels it. And I feel much more confident that I won't wind up with an unplanned pregnancy.
issues with latex and larger condoms
- my ex had a sensitivity to latex so I started using Trojan Supras which were fine for her, thank god, but they are so not stretchy and I typically have to use larger condoms any way. So needless to say I had to stop using them cuz they literally cut off my circulation down there. Anyhow I guess the problem I had was finding a non-latex large condom because non-latex are both way to tight and not all that long.
- —Guest john
- I used "regular" condoms for years without realizing they didn't fit correctly. Then I heard about "They Fit" condoms, which are custom-sized to the individual. After I tried them, I realized what a proper-fitting condom should be like. No longer was the condom too tight and difficult to put on. And, now that it wasn't too tight, it wasn't stretching my skin making me too sensitive, so I was lasting longer, too. My problem wasn't length so much as width. Now that They Fit condoms are no longer made, I'm back trying to find a condom that's wider but doesn't have to bee foot-long.
- —Guest Tim
- I GET VERY AROUSED FROM ''NOISY'' CONDOMS, LIKE INSPIRAL, I OFTEN USE FEMALE CONDOMS. ''REALITY'' IS THE NOISIEST ONE, BUT MOST MEN I HAVE SEX WITH FIND IT VERY BOTHERSOME.
- —Guest JESSICA
Problems with condoms
- I'm not sure if its the condom, or the user(it being me) but i've never had success with condoms. I know how to put it on and i know that getting condoms that are to large causes problems. But as with every condom i've tried (and yes i've tried the smallest), they fall off during sex. I'm not super well endowed, but i am above average. Honestly birth control is a life saver for me. I will probably never use a condom again in my life for this reason. Not worth the chance of getting her pregnant. ***From Your Guide: Have you tried the female condom? You might have better luck with them. Also, are you using the condoms correctly? In other words are you rolling them down all the way, using appropriate lubricant, and holding them as you pull out post-ejaculation? ***
- —Guest Anonymous
Lambskin All The Way
- I love Lambskin. My boyfriend and I of 6 months just tried our first one today and it felt all natural and much better than latex ones to both of us. We haven't had a chance to try out polyurethane or polyisoprene yet, but we will. I just know that Lambskin will always be one of our favorites. They are best if used in a monogamous relationship where both partners don't have any STDs and are not wanting to get pregnant. It's like he's wearing nothing at all! ;) ***From Your Guide: Just wanted to emphasize what the writer wrote - lambskin condoms should NOT be used for STD prevention. They are only for pregnancy prevention.***
- —Guest Alycia